Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

*** Happened in my school ***

Assalamualaikum wbt

KERASUKKAN

where it's happened in my school

we do not expect this will be happen

but this is an experience for us at that time.

But what really surprised me when our headteacher yell for help 

" Cikgu Khairul!! Cikgu Khairul!! Cikgu Helmi!! tolong!! ke mari!!!"

This is a first time i heard our headteacher yell..maybe she is afraid. Hihihi.

And the funny is, when i see our second headteacher run and want to get that boy. Hahaha. I laugh inside my heart. okey. hihihi.

what is not best, when the boy is kicking my stomach. Fuhhh imagine people are kerasukkan, he strong. Huhuhu..very hurt.

Now everything okey. Hope its not be happened again.


Until here. Thankz. SYS.


P/S : aku aku perlu cinta dari mu kamu buat penyeri hari hari ku..
Oh kamu..kamu adalah sumber ilham ku aku ingin bersamamu di setiap suka dukamu.

0 comments:

**Awards**

**Awards**

♥ KATA-KATA CINTA ♥

cinta lahir tanpa lafaz...cinta hadir tanpa sedar...ku genggam ku pendam...cinta semadi dalam..♥ ♥ ♥